Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Sunday, December 3, 2017

My 2017 One & Only Dive Trip

Since this was the one and only Annual trip of mine. Nothing less, our visit was still Perhentian Island's Bubbles Resort. 

As our trip was during fasting a.k.a. Puasa month. We discovered new food during the night. Colek-colek, something similar to fruit rojak.

Colek-colek

Me & wall arts around Kuala Besut
It was colorful 
Calmly waiting for our boat ride into the island



Beautiful Bubbles

One thing exciting about the trip was with our 6 sets of Dive camera. All set with the same Canon PowerShot D30 (Blue) Underwater No-Housing Compact Camera.

I ain't satisfied with the results from my first virgin UW camera shooting underwater. Well, practice makes perfect. Wonder when will I use it more with more dive trip?

Bat fishes

Better close up

This is clear

Nemo has been always our best friend UW


Which direction they went?

Turtle!!!

My dive buddies

But was hard getting them into the camera

Big Nudi was my friend this time

And it's egg??


Assorted pictures of the trip... (Picture by Huawei P9+)

Clear water with lots of ikan-bilis

I climed up the stone alone that morning!

Playing around with my pancake

I took this pic almost every year

Till next year....

No comments: