Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Saturday, April 3, 2010

DIY - Furoshiki Gift Wrapping, an eco friendly way

I was introduced to this type of eco-friendly tag for gift wrapping lately. Furoshiki has been a common way used by the Japanese in food wrapping. This made me miss Japan, again... sigh!

Recycle, reuse, and most importantly by using cloth could avoid further waste on gift wrapper or gift boxes, not until we make good full use of them for other purposes. I guess I am into table cloths lately, and soon with this idea, I will be out there shopping for pieces of cloths, ready for any-time gift wrapping.

See video below... it's worth while a try, if you believe in saving our mother nature, reduce waste!

Furoshiki gift wrapping from RecycleNow on Vimeo.


http://www.recyclenow.com/what_can_i_do_today/furoshiki_japanese_w.html

No comments: