Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Yummy Hotdog @ Ikea, Mutiara Damansara PJ

I think I am addicted to the Hotdog served at the exit of IKEA, Mutiara Damansara PJ. IKEA is a famous Swedish furniture mall, most will know it sells many kind of nice, practical, modern design of furniture. Many loves to shop here for ready made furniture too... It has been a while since I last visit the store, it was because I don't need new furniture as I don't think my current house could fit anything more :P

Anyway, I visit the store couple of weeks back. As I was hoping for a tea time break after my 'window-shopping'. Upon exit of the store, I found they sell some snacks at very reasonable price. Combo set of a free-flow carbonated drink + hotdog (bread & sausage) for only RM3. Hotdog only for RM2, and another combo of a free-flow carbonated drink + curry puff for only RM2.





Great deal.... and I like the hotdog so much. It's unlike normal Ayamas local sausage, and free-flow of carbonated drink just nice for 2 persons' share. Back to the hotdog, they allow you to 'decorate' your share with unlimited pickles, onion, mustard, chilli and tomato ketchup. I like the fine chopped onion + mustard... yummy... feel like having one now.

Probably its the deal that drew my appetite, coz its sort of a cheap tea time meal.

Location : Exit of IKEA counters. http://ikea.com.my/store_services/ss_swedish.asp

2 comments:

SRJ said...

i love their Swedish Meatball. Gosh, I'm craving for it now!

Purpledee said...

SRJ - really? i would surely try next time.. :)