Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lunch @ Restaurant Gembira Taman Megah, PJ

Since I am going to lost my internet connection in a couple more hours... *sob *sob... I would better continue my weekend blogging activity as soon. Starting up with another food blog.

It was a planned route for lunch, since we have to drive all the way from Kota Kemuning to PJ. Might as well visit some new lunch place, instead of the normal coffee shop we like at Paramount garden. I found this Lui Cha stall from a food blog, introducing how worth it is, I might as well give it a try... hunting the road name from my GPS... tada... it is near Fatty Crab! I knew it should be the corner coffee shop around the area. Noticed my GPS does introduced good Sarawak Laksa. I had read another food blog introduced Sarawak Konlo Noodle too.

Unfortunately, I missed the boat... by the time I reached the noodle stall, all kinds of noodle was sold out. No choice, I ordered a Lui Chai (mixed vegetable rice) to share...





I found the Lui Cha was not as nice as I expected. I should have ordered the Taiwanese noodle instead. Anyway, this serves pure vegetarian dish. Believe it is worth introduce to my vegetarian friend :P.

I then observed around what others ordered. This particular pork noodle stall is kind of famous too. I noticed my next table aunty ordered a pork noodle covered with pig's skin... wow!! This can be my friends favourite, should introduce her to this stall one day.



Other than that, I noticed the Char Kuey Teaw stall is famous too... believe its worth a try. But I didn't :P, may be next time.

[Updated separately] This is the Sarawak Konlo noodle I introduced earlier.. paid a 2nd visit shortly after the 1st one. Hehe..



Where does Restaurant Gembira located? Here's the map, click to enlarge. GPS coordinate : N3 06.843 E101 36.736


No comments: