Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Foods @ Kota Kemuning : 72 Heritage Cafe

Oh no! It has been a long while since I last blog (again). Can't complain this time, time has been fully occupied with some experimental hobbies. I still have some pending to-do list, which would need me occupying my MBP for the next few weeks....

Certainly, I am rather selective in food blogs these days. I tried many neighborhood cafes, some good some couldn't last a year or so. Quality does not seems to be consistent, or some may not exist after a year or so. Nevertheless, I find this cafe rather serve not bad Nyonya Food. They serves both set lunch/dinner or ala carte family dishes style.

It was my 2nd visit, when I reminded myself to have my camera with me. Light was rather dimmed especially at night, I could not capture good picture with my phone camera.

They have their signature dishes, I always go for their set (hehe, simple!)

Let's look at their ambience... filled with some local antique stuffs. Pretty authentic and unique, I would say. Whether its practical, oh well... I would assume the worker needs to clean the stuffs very often.






Here come the food servings.... The fried chicken set is signature dish, can't recall the special name of it. I like the tomato salad, rather unique and tasty.


I then had their Fish Rendang Asam, recommended set of the day. Not bad, wouldn't ever realize rendang goes well for fish as well.




The location of this cafe is rather secluded from the normally busy Anggerik Vanilla business area. It's the last row of shop lot, over looking The Lagoon residential area.

The address:
Jalan Anggerik Vanilla Z31/Z
Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam

No comments: