Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Purple has turned blue...

Officially as at Nov 20, 2010, the joyful purple has now turned blue. Turning towards a new hope, new world, new me... Well, I am probably not a kind of person who could stay on with routine life, similar style, same rhythm throughout my life.

Thus, I took this opportunity to re-design my blog. I know.. it is not yet perfect, not to the extend of my expectation. At least there is some change, which could eventually lead me to write further (hope so!).

A little intro to the header picture attached above, it was taken from my recent trip back to my hometown, Labuan island. Love sunset!

Let's say bye to my old blog page here...


2 comments:

Jacko said...

hopefully not turning into a "blue site"...

Purpledee said...

hmmm.. blue ya!