Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Wong Solo Ayam Bakar

We recently celebrated a farewell lunch at an Indonesian restaurant. It was interesting, as we may not have much of a chance to dine in such authentic restaurant for Indonesian food. This particular restaurant have a couple of chain stores around Klang Valley. I was in fact tricked by my GPS by getting to another POI of the restaurant somewhere nearby. Luckily, I was able to tail-gate another friend's car to get to the right restaurant.

We had the one at Taman Dagang, Ampang. Another thing that interest us was the menu, the juices and food name are such interesting, i.e. pecel lele, poligami, es buah, wortel, etc... (check out the menu in pictures below) in such we get to learn new names for food!

This particular restaurant had been introduced widely by other food blogger. Thus, I don't think my opinion worth any value in it. Bottom line, it was a good lunch, we learned new food names and my Ayam Penyet was tasty, I remember the taste of the gado-gado too.

Reference also:
http://masak-masak.blogspot.com/2007/09/indonesian-food-ayam-bakar-wong-solo.htmlhttp://masak-masak.blogspot.com/2007/09/indonesian-food-ayam-bakar-wong-solo.html







This was my Nasi Ayam Penyet... tasty & spicy!



Align Center

No comments: