Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Birthday Treats... all around the corner.

Thanks to those who care and remember. Birthday is not something too special to me, as I don't expect much every year. To me, less expectation will brings me more surprises!! Indeed, colleagues and friends did care much and purposely arrange dinner and get-together.

I have had been sharing same birth date & birth year with one classmate and a uni-mate. Life had been coincidence. Besides same birth date, I do have several other friends who have birthday within the same week! I should then shout out " Happy Birthday to all Librarian ! ".

As for the tracking records, my celebration started since Sept 26 with a great dinner gathering at Klang. Ready with 8-9 course dinner, can't remember the name of the restaurant. But in my memory, the food was greatest, after all dishes were uniquely cooked, especially the fish soup and fried intestine. Excuse me, I am not going to write another food blog here, wait till I recall the name of the restaurant, else I have someone who can recall the name for me. :)



Dinner ended with my 1st cheese cake - La Manila's Oreo Cheesecake.


On the Dee-day.... I was treated by a small set of close colleagues with.... cheesecakes, scones, etc... for lunch. (o.m.g. cheesecake again?) This time was Coffee Bean's famous Blueberry Cheesecakes. The lunch ended with all kinds of berries - blueberry, cranberry, strawberry, raspberry favor. After lunch, surprises went on with another group of colleagues/friends sent me a lil present, but indeed meaningful. Especially when it represents my birthstone - amethyst. Dinner went on with my special one, not a specially planned romantic dinner, but we happened to bump into The San Franciso Steakhouse at Damansara Intan. It was a stop-by on the way home... heeee...

A week later, we were invited to a close-family dinner gathering, celebrating an aunt and cousin's Birthday. See..... sharing same week birthday again. This time, coincidently had the same cake I had earlier - La Manila's ..... Oreo Cheesecake. Great!

The last celebration dinner went on with a co-shared Birthday party, which were specially planned 2 weeks ahead. I should say it was a grand one, with our close buddies who named ourselves '8ks'. Celebration started with hi-tea at The Curve's Winter Warmers, then ended with dinner at Tony Roma's Cineleasure. Oh ya.. not forget, another cake bought for us - Secret Recipe's Blueberry Cheesecake..... listen here.. it was C.H.E.E.S.E.C.A.K.E. again !!!!!

Overall, I have had very fruitful cheesecake birthday this year (considering the milk scandal we had recently, was it a coincident?). Thanks to those who been throwing me all those birthday treats. It was a great one! Thank you all.

Not forgetting those with gifts below too!





No comments: