Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Double Happiness ??

Chinese would always like item comes in double... especially double happiness,双喜临门! I wish there are more than double happiness around, probably four, or may be six or even many many. Ya.. I am greedy person, someone who's has high expectations. Nevertheless, looking at the other angle of view, there are still much more room for improvements.

Taking these philosophy words aside, I am writing a nonsense (无聊) blog again. It has been a while since I last blog, I have lost focus lately... probably attention has gone elsewhere in the cyberspace.

Presenting you a double-mushrooms at my backyard today. Malaysian should know it has been super rainy season lately... weather has turn chilling, and I quite like the chillness, despite I could not dry my cloths under the sunny sun over the weekend. Don't you think the mushroom looks cute, I wish I am staying in a mushroom-house, back to the olden cartoon series, imagining my drawings I drew when I was young. Wonder if these mushroom are poisonous, I believe so!



Follow on, this is what I found! An 18SX picture for the insect community.... a mating flies~!!! Hahaha... they didn't even care I went close by with my idiot little camera... just wonder how they could continue their business, with me interfering them. Haha... just for your viewing.


No comments: