Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Wang Chiew Restaurant, SS2 PJ

I know this has been a dated post. But since I know I will make it a return with my gang to the place very soon... I would think I should blog it out, just in case the organizer needs it to call up for booking.

The previous makan event was organized by me.. and the best part was the adventurous me had never been to this place before! ... and I dared to introduce my makan-kaki over for a try. Of course, it turned out to be a satisfying one:)

From some introduction here, here and here... plus some friends who 'barely remembered if they had been to this place', tried their best to switch on their memory files, ordered some dishes which sounds familiar. Very unfortunate, we missed the crab promo for RM19.90/kg at that time!! It was out of stock the time we decided to order...

Let's see what we had...

Pork Knuckle - it's a must try! See what happened in just few minutes... left the bone...





Salted egg fried crayfish, and.. another which I can't remember.



Thai styled fried fish.



Franking speaking, I didn't get to enjoy the food much at that time.. Reason being, I wasn't sure if the taste suits my makan-kakis, since I wasn't sure of its quality - a bit tensed. Secondly, ahem... I can't beat most of them in speed, especially those who greatly enjoy eating foods! :P

Next visit... let's plan our orders carefully. What introduced by most floggers are...

1) Claypot Pork Ribs
2) Pork Knuckle - yeah, its a must
3) Fried Pork intestine with dried prawn
4) Crabs!! - Salted egg york, ginger steamed
...... any other recommendations?

GPS Location : N3 07.604 E101 37.509 (POI available in MFM map)

Wang Chiew Seafood Restaurant
30, Jalan ss2/103
47300 Petaling Jaya,
Tel: 03-77223662
Business Hour: 11.30am-10.30pm

The restaurant locates within the housing estate of SS2. Not too far away from the Fire station.



(Click to enlarge)

3 comments:

ANNIESAC said...

Ya! Ya! You can read the organiser / co-organiser's mind....

Piffles said...

mmmmmm i want pork knuckles!
nom nom nom

Purpledee said...

hey Piffs, go give it a try for Chinese styled pork Knuckle. Highly recommended. I saw ur blog, looks like u r a 'porky' fans too!