Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hokkien Mee @ Restaurant Millenium Eighty Six, Paramount PJ

It has been awhile since I last blog. Kinda lost my passion a little on blogging, those who know me might saw some negative headline I had over my FB post or Yahoo Messenger. No worries, my life still goes on, just that I had lost my lil excitement which I 'was' looking forward for sometime ago.

Leaving that aside, hope things will get much better soon :)

I had the opportunity to try new fried Hokkien Mee (福建面)and fried Beef Noodle (牛肉炒伊面) couple of weeks back, introduced by a car sales person while hanging around the area. Indeed was a good choice, and most importantly, price is still reasonable - RM5.50 per serving.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to capture a good picture, as I forgot my camera! Taste wise, it was good, especially when the chef uses charcoal at the bottom of the frying pan. Don't ask me how much lard they serve in the Hokkien mee.. as I can't recall :P

Here were the servings. Instead of hanging ourselves to those regular stalls here and here, its good to always try new cooks. You might be surprise, the stall name is just the same as the famous one at Jalan 222. Ah Wah 阿华?? Are they related, or the same. Too bad the name was not trade marked. Hehe..









GPS Coordinate : N3 06.492 E101 37.440
Location : Jalan 20/22, corner shop, Taman Paramount PJ. Nearby Caltex Station.


(Click to enlarge)

No comments: