Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Sunday, October 25, 2009

DIY - Cheese Raisin Scone

It's scone time.... specially for my breakfast kaki tomorrow, let's have scone. Hehe! I was introduced to this 'English' type bread/cookie by a friend, a friend who admires kuai-lou a lot! Anyway, that's beside the topic. My chef-at-home would like to try out this new recipe. As a first timer, I would not sure what will the taste be like.

Here's the look... my best creation is the heart shaped mold. Don't ask me why it's heart shape ??!! It's the one and only we have at home. Anyway, the result was heart-shaped turned to be out-of-shaped!!! Hehehe.... Take a look here.







Ingredients
250g Self Raising Flour
1tsp Baking Power
35g castor Sugar
Pinch of salt
60g Cheese (Parmesan)
90g unsalted butter
1 egg
120ml milk

Method
1. Mix flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and cheese together with hand
2. Rub butter with the ingredients
3. Then put egg and milk and rub till dough
4. Roll the dough into 2cm thick
5. Cut the dough into shape u prefer
6. Apply some cheese/ butter on top
7. Bake the dough at 180 C degree for 20mins

Happy baking~!

No comments: