Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Herbaline Beauty Salon, Subang Jaya

Here's a recommendation to my friends who stay not too near to Kota Kemuning, mainly surrounding PJ, Subang or Puchong. The beauty saloon which I usually visits, its HQ which locates within my door step. They have new openings within the destiny of Subang Jaya and Sunway lately. For details, you might wish to visit their official website - http://herbaline.com.my/

I walked into this newly open, heard is a distributor company that carries the same beauty products and services. In case you are interested, you may drop by their premises or make an early appointment. It ;s located very near to the Kesas-Jalan Kewajipan junction, near Subang Summit.

De Paradise Beauty & Spa Sdn Bhd
65, Jaloan SS14/2,
47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor
Tel : +603-5621 8499 / 8599


(Click to enlarge)

Oh, and by the way.. if you are a first trial customer, you will get a RM28 trial herbal facial treatment... it's worth it. I will get mine very soon too :-)



As I mentioned, there is another shop at Sunway Mentari too.. I happened to pass by today but didn't manage to get their contact and the detail map.

No comments: