So, here's the recipe to share. It has been amended from Alex Goh's ingredient measurement, because my friends and I are not the 'sweet' type of person, our taste bud are not sweetened at all... left behind, I may saw I am not a 'sweet young thing', hehe...
To start with, here're some pictures to share.
Then here comes the recipe. Referencing the original recipe from Alex Goh.
50g icing sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
a pinch of salt
( approximate 12-15 tart base)
1. Beat butter and castor sugar till well combined. Add in egg, vanilla and salt.
2. Add in flour and mix till soft dough is formed.
3. Keep in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
4. Press into the tart shells moulds and prick some holes onto the pastry.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown in a preheated oven at 180 C
250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese
50g castor sugar
1. Cream the above ingredients. Place in the piping bag(optional).
2. Pipe the filling onto the tart shells.
3. Place a bit of blueberry pie filling on top and using a toothpick, make a pattern on top.
4. Return to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes, using the bottom heat only.