Next attempt, was then Pumpkin curry. I had bought a pack Organic curry powder and chilli powder one each recently. It's time to use them.
Super simple ingredient and cooking method.
Pumpkin in dices
Shallot and Garlic
Chicken tights and breast
Oatmilk - Organic Powder, stir in warm water; to substitute Coconut milk (a.k.a Santan)
1) Fry shallots and garlic in Grapeseed Oil (any cooking oil)
2) Add in curry leaves, continue frying
3) Add in pumpkin dices, continue frying
4) Add chicken, curry powder and chilli powder (~ 1 tablespoon each or to taste)
5) Simmer with little water, about 15min
6) Add in Oatmilk and continue simmer 5min, ready to serve
|Pumpkin Curry Chicken|
|Served with brown rice|
Happy tying ~!