Tried out the recipe from here - http://www.malaysiabest.net/2006/08/22/resipi-nasi-tomato/, with part of the ingredient were missing, and I made it my own way from there.
Intentionally left out the Ghee & Santan (coconut milk), missed out one of the spices too - the cinnamon stick.
Let's see what I had prepared below.... Shallot, Garlic, Onion, Ginger and baby tomatoes. Spices left with star anise, cardamon and ketumbar.
- Washed rice in a bowl, drained.
- Heated up olive oil in a pan, fried ingredients prepared above.
- Mixed them up with the rice.
- Added Prego tomato mix, mixed for a while.
- Transferred the mixture into rice cooker, added water & raisins to cook.
- Added a tied pandan leaves for flavoring.
Simple & easy meal!