Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Sunday, March 10, 2013

The handy antiseptic OPSITE spray

What made me feels like writing this post? Inspired during a doctor's visit lately, when I stumbled into a workmate in the same clinic. He was injured from a biking weekend. That reminded me to have this spray handy all the time, especially for outdoor activities.

My partner usually has this handy, even during a photog hangout session. This recalled an experience over at Perhentian Island some years ago, when a photography friend of ours slipped from the rock and had a minor cut. Upon applying this spray, he was basically jumping from head to toe! Overall, it was effective, besides having antiseptic use, it applied a layer of waterproof coating. Preventing bacteria and water onto the wound.

I recently had a slight cut on my finger. This safe my energy in dressing the wound every now and then. In fact, I recovered in less than 5 days. Certainly worth an intro, in case one yet to find it useful.

Opsite Spray



Check out its price

Stay safe! 

No comments: