Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Food - Thai Foods @ Tesco, Mutiara Damansara

It has been a lazy weekend for me, dull, undecided, indulge in my sleep most of the time. Even for blogging, I have no idea what should I blog this weekend. Nothing special and interesting... anyway, let's start with a 'so-so' food blog, nothing interesting but if you crave for mango-sticky-rice, you don't need to wait for any Thai Food fair or fly all the way to Bangkok.

You could get one served here... This particular stall locates within a bunch of other hawker stall outside Tesco premise which connects the way to The Curve shopping mall. Since I have no mood for any window shopping this weekend, rather wish to shop for groceries at hypermarket... here I went!



The stall sells all types of Thai food, all with the standard price of RM5.


Mango lover... here you go with this Mango sticky rice.


Yummy Tom Yum, the soup was so tasty till its shrimp was tasteless...

No comments: