Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Gardening World - Surprises @ my backyard

It has been a while since I last wrote about 'greenery' stuffs. My backyard is always a place for recycling, especially when there are extra unwanted greenery vegetables and fruits.. they will be 'dumped' to the plants' pot as recycle fertilizer. At times, seeded fruit or vegetable will grow by itself here.

First of all, here's what we call Ginger's Flower (姜花). I had the old Bentong ginger planted about a year ago... one day I was just wondering if it will bloom flower. Indeed ! Kind of an interesting and nice one.




Follow on, I found out my pineapple has bear fruit! Not the first time... It is sooooo cute, very tiny ya!



Lastly I found out another surprise. What's this plant? How's it compare to the following Blackmores Ginkgo Forte supplement's picture.



This is my first time seeing such plant... how it grew? Well.. it was me who dumped all of the old ginkgo bibola (commonly called 白果 or 银杏) as part of the recycling ferterlizing action to my Mulberry Plant. I wonder how long will it takes to grow like a tree and bear fruits.




No comments: