Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Saturday, November 15, 2008

New - Pick N' Brew @ One Utama

I was a bit hesitate to blog this, kinda feel many food blogger had blogged this hang out place. Furthermore, today is a weekday... I seldom blog and write on a weekday. Somehow, not sure why, I had some mixed feelings today. Kinda due to work, I hope I will have a smooth sailing week ahead :)

OK, back to this newly found hangout place at One Utama... colleagues and I had been enjoy happy hour'ing lately on Friday. It was difficult to get the right hangout crowd, but was fun to have one!

As it named, you are right... you could pick and choose from the variety of beans to brew your own coffee!! But, we didn't try this time... coz....

we barely had only 30min to enjoy the place and coffee, arrived close to 10pm, it closes 10.30pm on a Friday night. I didn't have coffee that night, was a bit worry if I could not enjoy my weekend sleep... so I had Choco Mint. My favorite mint, I will normally have Mint Coffee @ Winter Warmers!

This particular cafe suits us, in a way we have someone whom like Irish coffee the most! Others will hunt for... i.e. the 'environment' - particularly the sofas and chairs, foods, interesting cum quality beverage, creative, etc...


In summary, the place was good, within expectation.
Pick n’ Brew
F233, First Floor Promenade,
1 Utama Shopping Centre,
Petaling Jaya.
Tel: 03-7726 0102
Opening hours: 10am - 10pm



No comments: