Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Sunday, September 13, 2009

DIY - Banana Cake

This is my first time ever trying to bake a cake... muahaha! Well, not yet a 100% DIY cake baking, as I have most my ingredient prepared by someone, and I just need to follow instructions one by one. Anyhow, it was still fun playing around with cake baking, yet I hate the cleaning up part. I wish I have a maid.. hehehe!

To those who will have breakfast with me tomorrow morning... you may save your meal as I have a whole tupperware full of cake to share ;)

Here's the recipe of Banana Cake from Alex Goh, it was in one of my newspaper cutting of recipe.

250g butter
150g castor sugar
5 eggs
350g flour
1tsp baking powder
1/2tsp baking soda
350g mashed banana
1tsp banana essence

1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Beat butter, sugar and vanilla essence until light and creamy
2. Add in eggs one at a time beating well after addition
3. Add in mashed banana
4. Add in mixed flour
5. Once beat well, all the ingredients can be moved to the mould laid
6. Bake at 180°C for 55minutes
7. Cool it down from the oven then slowly to room temperature















End Product