Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Sunday, September 28, 2008

DIY - Mulberry Enzyme (桑果酵素)The Making

This is purely natural and home-made enzyme. I have been producing fruit enzyme for own in take. However, all the fruits were mainly bought from the market. This is the one and only fruits I am able to harvest from my own garden.

It's the Mulberry (桑果)! A friend of mine gave me some mulberry stalks a year ago. With that, I was able to now grow a few mulberry trees and even couple of times of mulberry fruits harvested.

Though the amount produced might be very minimal.. but still, good to have them.

Wanna take a look what's Mulberry enzyme good for and how to make.... let me translate phrases below...

How-to :
Exactly the same as mentioned in the steps of dragon fruit enzyme making.

桑堪酵素製作不難,將桑椹與冰糖放入盆子裡,放1斤桑椹果就要加上1斤冰糖,一層層疊疊放好,不加水、不密封,每天要打開攪拌,大約1個半月後,就成了桑椹酵素,再依個人喜好加水調配就可以喝了

Benefit :
Reduce pigmentation

桑椹果经酿造成酵素后,其丰富的褪黑激素能淡化或去除皮肤上的斑点

Reference - http://clpohs7.blog.163.com/blog/static/237297032007115114851159/,
http://ks.cn.yahoo.com/question/1306052002695.html

No comments: