Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Sunday, June 14, 2009

古早味滑滑板面 Pan Mee Stall @ Bandar Puteri Puchong

Sorry! It's another food blog, I need to complete my blogging mission before I drain off all those food blog pictures off to the recycle bin.... though it was a dated post, I tasted this newly open food stall somewhere 1+ month ago, far before my visit to the famous Kin Kin Pan Chilli Mee.

There are lots of good food around Bandar Puteri Puchong, or Puchong as a whole. I have been visiting these places recently, god knows why.... well, the answer will reveal in another less than a month.



Supposedly its a coffee shop/hawker style and its main stall serves varieties of Pan Mee (flat noodle made of flour). On their signboard, these are the famous favour.

Here you go below... first of all is the original favour, next is the seafood curry favour.





Also, if you miss Ipoh White Coffee, this coffee shop serves nice Ipoh White Coffee. In fact, the owner origin from Ipoh.





Location :
The Unique Taste Restaurant (古早味滑滑板面)
59, Jalan Puteri 5/16, Bandar Puteri
47100 Puchong, Selangor

Tel : 016-993 8893 / 016-909 8883

No comments: