Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Monday, September 21, 2009

A place call Home? It's time to 'warm' it up!

It's pretty hard for me to start my blog post lately. Things had been 'out of sight, out of mind'. Guess something might had gone missing somewhere. Anyway, I had a fulfilling 2-days weekend over a long Hari Raya holidays to prepare for a Garden BBQ party for my close friends and their family members.

A preparation of the event was started with an invitation list, I have an event coordinator whom will ask around the group if everyone will be coming..., good job! I then have a 2 pager list of spreadsheet for my things to buy and things to source/borrow.

Let's see what I had...

Started with coffee time... sorry I had missing photo of the Scones contributed by a friend, and freshly baked Oreo Cheesecake!



Besides BBQ, I had some 'instant' home cooked food served...



My curry chicken, Cintan Mee Noodle and fried mixed vegetables...







Lastly, I personally like this handmade AngPao specially made for me.. thank you friends, you all are so thoughtful.





There were some great entertainment organized over the night too... unfortunately my camera wasn't quick enough to capture the 'first-time, first-nite' moment well enough. Therefore, I am unable to share them here. There is this other blog has it much detailed cam-corded :P

No comments: