Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My palm-sized teddy bears...

A very quick post before I proceed with my KK trip posts... not that I am a fan of teddy bears, but I really fell in love with the teddy bears from Tokyo Intercontinental Strings Hotel - The CLUB TEDDY!! If you happen to browse this website, aren't they cute??! Yeah, I was a frequent visitor to this hotel, but unfortunately I only had 2 of these bear. Only special guest or occasions they will send you as a gift.

From the front desk, not mine :(



These were what I had got from them....

1) Most recent back in Nov 2007, I was checked into an upgraded room, where I got this nicely placed on my bed....



2) Guess was back in 2005, I got this from a receptionist while waiting for an early morning 5am checkout at the front desk...after all, this look exactly like me in the early morning sleepy look. I like this bear the most and it is accompanying me on my bed frame ;)



I recently got this locally made bear from Aeon, hmm... it fits well into my category of liking - palm sized. But looking at it again, not as charming as the previous two.



And last Christmas... I had this in my last blog post...

Coming soon, I am hunting for this Guardian Big Headz redemption. Well, too bad its not a teddy bear, but let's see if I am happy with it after this redemption. Besides, any other stamps to offer me?? I still have another card empty... hehe;P


No comments: