Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Sunday, May 9, 2010

DIY - Fried Laksa

Is there such dish? Can Laksa be fried? Well, if you had tried it at Restaurant Well Gourmet Subang SS14, you will know what I mean. They offers wide ranges of food, but very famous of their fried Laksa. I visited them once couple of years ago. All through my favourite food blog masak-masak.

However, it had been a while since I last visited them. That's because I do fried my own laksa dish! Used to shop for wide range of uncooked noodle each time I am back at Ipoh, Menglembu wet market is my must for a visit. Bought a packet of lai fun (籁粉), glass rice noodle this time.

Ingredient and it preparations is rather simple:-

Ingredients : Small can of sardine, Onion, Taugeh, lai fun, chilli paste, tomyam paste, lime leaves, lime

Steps :
  1. 1) Shred Onion into smaller sizes
  2. 2) Smashed Sardine
  3. 3) Fried onion in the work; add sardine and the rest all
  4. 4) Fried till even


Simple? It's easy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe..good try. im sure it taste different from the original (well cook gourmet). happy cooking =)