Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Rattan Furniture @ Gunung Rapat, Ipoh

My life has been relatively interesting these days, I would say I am 'flooded' with all kinds of new gadgets, in a month or two, I had upgraded most of my electronic tools :D. However, I gotta adjust myself with new operating system, totally new computing system. By now, you would know which OS I am now into, the Apple's Mac! I gotto learn brand new applications to suit my everyday lifestyle. A friend told me, you will love it! Honestly, I have started to love it... life wouldn't be perfect without its clear & beautiful screen.

Okie, that's all for a little introduction of my new toy. It was rather challenging for me to start blogging with this mackie, a name I gave him. Minor photo editing, photo resizing, typing, etc... I had to search and learn all over again :) bare with me, will slowly get it there.

On my latest trip back to Ipoh... (Ipoh oh Ipoh, I gonna miss you!) We stumbled into a rattan furniture shop as my mom wanted a rattan chair. And we being we, ended up with something rather unnecessary :D, another accessories for my home - the Rattan Swing Chair!

Here are the pictures and some light introduction of the rattan furniture shop. It is worth a visit if you are a rattan lover.

at the shop....

at home...




the google map...

(Click to enlarge)

Address:
Kedai Perabot Rotan Ken,
301, Jalan Besar,
Gunung Rapat, 31350 Ipoh Perak.
Tel : 012-519 2776
GPS Coordinate : N4 34.476 E101 07.245


No comments: