Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Foods @ Kota Kemuning : Fruits Central Juices [closed]

It has been a while I blogged about foods within my community here. Guess it is time for me to update my previous posts of foods list back in 2009... things had changed, so do all of us -- human beings.


Recently, I received this flyer in my postal box. There's this new shop opened, and I find it interesting and suitable for my healthy and hearty diet. Knowing how much Juice Works could cost, this is relatively cheaper than the branded and commercial ones. We decided to give it a try one evening.

Outcome was, perfectly refreshing and worth the penny. Fruits were well blended only with ice, no sugar added. There are choices of fruits mixture, or even yogurt and milk.

Check out their official website - http://www.fruitscentral.com.my/ for more information. Very IN-formative and interactive website, they have facebook page too.

Sincerely, they had been providing dine-in chairs and table, as well as Wi-Fi facilities too. I would say the place and further improve for a chit-chat corner, with some fruits based desserts made to sale. It will be ideal for some cakes, puddings and so.

Location:
Same row as Paramount Sales office, pretty near and next to 7-11 and MyMart.
Address:
16, Jalan Anggerik Vanilla R31/R,
Kota Kemuning, 40460 Shah Alam
Tel: 603-5131 2394

No comments: