Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Healthy Living - The Neti Pot for nasal irritation

Many weeks ago, when haze struck us here... my yoga instructor reminded us of this tool. To be honest, I had this tool many many years ago (at least 5?). Never had the chance to try, or rather lazy to try. 

My nose was rather irritated during the 2nd mild strike of haze couple of weeks ago. Thus so, I made this virgin trial into my nose. Such an interesting way of nose cleansing. With some mild salt water in it, pouring over form one nostril to another. For first timer like me, you might find its a little irritated not only at the nose, but you may find your ears and eyes get irritated. Nevertheless, my nose were such clear after that. It's good to keep this cleaning regular at least once a week.

It's call Neti Pot

Youtube has always been a good How-to guide for almost everything.. :)


Worth a try for a healthy lifestyle. 

No comments: