Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dreaming for holidays @ Land Below the Wind, Kota Kinabalu!

It had been a very lazy Sunday afternoon... I have tonnes of chores to work on as usual on a weekend, but my mood has been swinging up and down. Been dreaming for holidays lately, ya.. I know I will soon have a short break holiday very soon. Before getting there, and with the very hot and humid days lately made me dreamed of highland breeze and underwater chill.

It might be a tourism promotion on-going at Sabah, specifically its capital Kota Kinabalu lately. Browsed through 2 articles at The Star Saturday's newspaper... all about the beauty nature at Kota Kinabalu, made me feel like planning my holidays back to my home-state again very soon. But my dream will not materialize until the end of this year, will see how... Unfortunately, I could not make it to my childhood friend's wedding this coming end-May, else I could have plan out something for my holidays.

First was the diving paradise at Tunku Abdul Rahman (TAR) marine park - http://thestar.com.my/lifestyle/story.asp?file=/2009/4/18/lifetravel/3687467&sec=lifetravel. Remembering my first trip ever to TAR marine park's one of the island, Mamutik during my visit last August 2008. Though I wasn't a diver at that time, I hope to return to the island as a diver very soon.

Secondly was the highland encounter of Sabah Tea near Mount Kinabalu. I have never been to the place before, I would believe it should be nice with the close to mother nature experience. I had been sicked of the commercial places at Peninsular Malaysia, i.e. Cameron highland. Wishing to enjoy a quiet breezy morning at the highland one day..... heee... enough of day dreaming again~! :P http://thestar.com.my/lifestyle/story.asp?file=/2009/4/18/lifetravel/3693891&sec=lifetravel

Here's some pic to share, all by myself from the Land Below the Wind.....


Pic taken @ Mamutik Island, TAR Park. Aug 2008.


Pic taken @ Mt Kinabalu park, Dec 2002.

No comments: