Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Fry or Cook or Grill Eggplant ?

First of all, don't get me wrong. I am not giving out a recipe here, instead I am ASKING for recipe for the following dish.

Eggplant
(or commonly known as Brinjal), anyone? I like this kind of fried eggplant, probably because mom cooks this since I was young. I don't think I ever asked mom how to cook this, or probably she had told me but I didn't border to remember the steps. Anyway, while writing this, I had sent her a request-for-recipe email, hope she will reply me very soon :=)

In fact, I tried frying this a while ago... I had got the 'look' right, but not the taste... not too sure what has been lacking, could be the tumeric powder, could be the seasoning, etc.... Anyone could help?

No comments: