Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

DIY - Homemade Cheesy Tuna Bread

Again, this had been a dated photo. Can't remember which holiday I did this for myself. I enjoy much preparing meals, especially those easy-to-make food. I will always utilize what's left in my fridge, plus what's available in my shelf. Slice cheese is always a must stock in my fridge.

Photos below should clearly describe what I have on my slice bread. Here's quick steps :
  1. 1. Spread little butter on slice of bread
  2. 2. Spread on canned tuna mayo / chilli / any flavour you wish
  3. 3. Add on slices of tomato and onion
  4. 4. Lastly, place slice cheese to cover
  5. 5. Toast the them in an oven toaster
Simple easy meal...







Sorry.. picture may not be attractive due to wrong lighting was selected.

No comments: