Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Monday, August 29, 2011

Foods @ Kota Kemuning : Daniel's Pan Mee

It's another food blog around my housing community. Strange enough, this blog will replace my previous blog on a Bubble Tea shop. Hehe... with no surprise, some business just could not sustained. It is time for others to take over, and such, we have a new Pan Mee Noddle corner for choice. I would say there are more and more food stalls established in this community, which bring us more variety!

Alright, if one would know Kin Kin Chilli Pan Mee, one may start drooling and imagining the ever lasting taste of the chilli - the noodle - the egg - the anchovies! Of course that includes me. It is a good thing to find almost 60% of the taste here, the newly opened Daniel's Pan Mee @ Kota Kemuning.

Let's see from the pictures. As you can see, I have reserved the other 40% of taste similarity somewhere. Considering it is still not comparable to the ever famous Chilli pan mee in KL, this is still enough to cover my craving for Chilli pan mee. Do join me if you wish here :)

This is Chilli Pan Mee Kon-lo

This is meat ball pan mee.


My yummy egg yolk.

After lo (mixed).

The current price list


The actual location:-
GPS Coordinate : N3 00.216 E101 32.344
No. 38, Jalan Anggerik Vanilla M31/M,
Kota Kemuning, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor

No comments: