Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Friday, May 4, 2012

Blogger's Enhanced mobile view


Guess this wasn't my real intention to blog on something which had been common, perhaps most would have known about it, except me? Oh well, I am not a gadget freak, but will once a while play around with my electronic toys.

Here's what I spotted while browsing my own blog over my iPhone recently.

It's been all nicely arranged for better view on mobile browser. Ready with a tab for next blog, one could tab left or right for older or newer blog! Kudos for more improvement! However, a little give away for it can be a mistake of slide which might cause it browse over to the next post unintentionally.

And here I am, blogging from my phone. The enhanced Blogger apps tool seems nice & easy to use, for such non techie person like me 😜



While.. I am enjoying my quiet holiday afternoon. :)

No comments: