Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Restaurant Zaman Nasi Lemak, Kuantan

It had been a must to dine or take away Nasi Lemak and Nasi Dagang each time we are back here. Initially, I didn't intend to blog much initially, since this has been a common place for us. My mood came by that morning, in which I'd brought my camera along for photo taking.

The restaurant is always crowded in the morning till noon. Serving its most popular Nasi Lemak and Nasi Dagang. I have been introducing Nasi Lemak in several posts. Since their Nasi Lemak is tasty enough and by appearance, it does not have any difference from our "normal" nasi lemak.

Hereby, I would like to introduce a famous dish among the east coast community. Although there are several version between the Kuantan/Terrenganu and Kelantan servings, in general they are serve with fish curry. The mixture of glutinous rice and its curry blend well. However, to be honest personally I still prefer the nasi lemak over nasi dagang. Since I am not East Coasterner... but an East Malaysianer...



View from outside and inside...


Nasi Dagang & Roti Canai


Long queue for Nasi Lemak, ~phew...


Ayam Goreng, fried chicken

The exact location of the restaurant. In case you have MFM or MSM map, this is part of their Food POI. GPS Coordinate : N3 45.738 E103 12.834 Locates along Jalan Gambang nearby Kuantan Airforce Base and opposite Kuantan Airport.


(click map to enlarge)

No comments: