Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Gardening World - Roselle a.k.a. Hibiscus plant

This was a gift, from a friend who has been following my blog throughout these years. Thanks a lot for the plant and the support, knowing that I was earlier looking around for such plant. It caught my attention some years ago when I bought a packet of this from Cameron Highlands, I then saw it grown in a village home at Papan, Perak some time ago.


This was the first fruit on the tree.



And such, how it bloom from its flower to fruit.



The tree had grown up after over 4-5 months time, but rather it is still young, staying not very strong on its branch. It is time for harvest!


Ta-daaaa... here are the harvested roselle fruits from the tree today. Not a lot, enough for my cuppa roselle tea. :)


I always find it with great success joy, whenever I could harvest fruits that I planted. Especially when I know they are all grown organically... save the planet, save our earth!



No comments: