Purple has now turned blue... purple is joy, yet blue is hope!

掌握一生的幸福。。。

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry X'Mas 2011 & Happy New Year 2012

Recalled that I usually have a X'mas post at this time of the year. Without leaving this behind for the year 2011, here goes my snap of picture over my trip to South Korea last month. After visiting the place which full of teddy bear, I noticed myself fell in love with some fury brown teddy bear.... they are just too cute and adorable. No matter what, my vision still lies on the bears I had back from my Japan stay... it was not only cute but memorable. I could still remember my days back then, the memories.

Cutting my stories short, here goes my wish from now onwards. Leave behind those sweet memories, aim forward for other sweeter memories to treasure. Life is short to treasure all goodies.

Happy New Year all!



No comments: